Eli graduated from Boston University, magna cum laude, where he received a degree in American History and was a member of Phi Alpha Theta, the History Honors Society. At Boston, Eli rowed for the University’s crew in addition to participating on the Mock Trial Team and the Mock Mediation Team, where he received the award for All American Attorney from the International Academy of Dispute Resolution.
Eli received his J.D. from Valparaiso University School of Law in 2011 as an honors graduate and honors scholar. In addition to receiving a Pro Bono Commendation, he is also the recipient of the Corpus Juris Secundum Award, conferred by the law faculty for the most significant overall contribution to the School of Law. During law school, Eli was elected Chief Justice of the Moot Court Society. As a participant, Eli was awarded best oralist and member of a two-person team placing in the semi-finals at the Irving R. Kaufman Memorial Securities Law Moot Court Competition.
Eli has externed at the United States Attorney’s Office in Hammond, Indiana and clerked for the law firm of Hoeppner, Wagner & Evans LLP.
As an attorney at Krislov & Associates, Ltd., Eli practices complex litigation, focusing on M&A litigation and securities litigation.
• M&A Litigation
• Securities Litigation
• Antitrust Litigation
• Corporate Governance Matters
State Bar Admissions:
Federal Court Admissions:
• U.S.D.C. Northern District of Illinois
• Member of ISBA, ITLA and CBA
• Boston University, B.A. American History, magna cum laude
• Valparaiso University School of Law, J.D., Honors Graduate & Honors Scholar. Recipient of the Corpus Juris Secundum Award for most significant overall contribution to the School of Law. Chief Justice of the Moot Court Society; Semi-Finalist & Best Oralist, 2011 Irving R. Kaufman Memorial Securities Law Moot Court Competition.